Friday, August 05, 2005

"Welcome To 'THE TRUTH ABOUT ANDREW WK'" -

Greetings everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is JW and I'm here to seek, share, and most importantly, spread the truth about ANDREW WK. This website will show why ANDREW WK is the best example of how truly complicated, and corrupt, the entertainment industry can be. On this website I will provide detailed information shoing how and why I've reached this conclusion.

To start with, consider that 99% of what you know about ANDREW WK is a lie - a fabrication of corporate board rooms, in an attempt (and failure) to sell the general public an impossible dream. Over the course of the following pages, I will show exactly what ANDREW WK really is, without holding back or reserving any judgment which may obscure the truth. There are many different "theories" floating in the atmosphere of music lore, however most of them fail to describe exactly what (or who) ANDREW WK really is. This site is the only place to find the real explaination of ANDREW WK: the most bizarre and mind-bending legend in rock n' roll history.

- JW

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. this is great. ive been really curious about a lot of these awk rumors going around. what is the one about him not actually being on stage at that new jersey show? and is it true that hes an actor?

ok cool man. thanks for making this awesome site.

~peace~

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find out more about AWK at

http://www.mothersagainstnoise.info

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

load of rubbish.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has to be the absolute dumbest website I've ever seen. Not only is the content plain stupid, but your writing is wrought with typos. You are a pathetic excuse for a journalist, philosopher*, and person. Go off yourself.

*Your ideas on the subjective nature of Andrew W.K.'s ideas seem to be plagiarized from postmodern and anti-realist thought... except, yours don't make sense, and reading it made me feel a lot dumber.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many Thanks to the Anonymous person above me. You took the words right out of my mouth. Half of this, if not more is filled contradictions. Why does everything have to be some sort of conspiracy. So please for all our sake, to save us from another one of these pathetic attempts at a god awful conspiracy, To Quote Mr./Ms. Anonymous above. GO OFF YOURSELF.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous mind control said...

Many Thanks to the Anonymous person above me. You took the words right out of my mouth. Half of this, if not more is filled contradictions. Why does everything have to be some sort of conspiracy. So please for all our sake, to save us from another one of these pathetic attempts at a god awful conspiracy, To Quote Mr./Ms. Anonymous above. GO OFF YOURSELF.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You retard.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope this website is a joke, because if you honestly believe all this, you should go see a doctor. I'm not kidding. Go to a doctor

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is hilarious. Not only is all of this completely ridiculous, you don't even attempt to present it as factual or credible in any way. You are a delusional moron who can't write. Go fuck yourself and then die please :)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't mention a thing about his Japan works... Anyway, I've read so much about rumors and lies and now I'm confused. And to be honest, I don't really care anymore. Many artists that I like have had some level of fabrication, this is no secret, record labels have been doing this for years. KISS, Marilyn Manson, Eminem, to mention a few. In a personal coclusion, I've decided to buy what I like when I press "Play". I don't care what's the source of the music or if the singer is gay or any other personal crap surrounding it.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I respect this opinion, but it is just that. An approach that is backed with some interesting ideas. Just sayin, I wouldn't class this as the truth. Take care when discussing such big ideas, man.

Peace

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares if he's real? I like his music

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home